3 bedroom terraced house for saleLucey Close, Tilehurst, Reading, RG31
- Three bedrooms
- Sitting room with archway to dining room
- Fitted Kitchen with hob and oven
- Modern shower room
- Garage and driveway parking
- Double glazed; Gas central heating; EPC Rating: D
HASLAMS: This delightful modern townhouse is situated on the ever popular Westwood Fields development, close local schools and leisure facilities. The property is in walk way position within this sought after address and has been maintained to a high standard with the benefit of a garage and off road parking.
Sitting Room 13'4 (4.06) x 12'1 (3.68)
Dining Room 10'11 (3.33) x 8' (2.44)
Kitchen 11' (3.35) x 9'1 (2.77)
Bedroom One 15'4 (4.67) x 9' (2.74)
Second bedroom 9'3 (2.82) x 9'1 (2.77)
Third bedroom 9'5 (2.87) x 6'3 (1.91)
To the rear of the property is a patio area with shallow steps and a gate leading to a lawned garden and at the rear of the garden is a pedestrian gated access. To the front of the property is an open plan area of garden.
The property has a garage located in a block adjacent to the house with an area of off road parking.
Local Authority: West Berkshire Council
Council Tax Band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 68557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.