3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElizabethan Gardens, Retford
- **GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000**
- Exceptional modern family home
- Positioned on a highly regarded development to the fringes of Retford town.
- Superb kitchen with a comprehensive range of integrated appliances
- Generous rear gardens
- Off street parking for two cars end to end
- No upward chain
**GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000**An EXCEPTIONAL three bedroom modern family home, positioned on a well regarded development. High quality fixtures and fittings including a SUPERB ultra modern kitchen with a comprehensive range of integrated appliances. Lovely rear gardens and off street parking.
**GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000** An EXCEPTIONAL three bedroom modern family home, positioned on a well regarded development to the fringes of Retford town. High quality fixtures and fittings including a SUPERB ultra modern kitchen with a comprehensive range of integrated appliances. Lovely rear gardens and off street parking.
Ideally located for the facilites in Retford town centre. Facilites include shops, boutiques, restaurants, two theatres and even a monthly farmers market where local produce are on offer.
There is an award winning town centre Kings Park which has a play park, adventure playground and both the Chesterfield canal and the river Idle running through it. Both the local primary and secondary schools are superb making this an ideal choice for families. For those needing to commute the property is in a great location, there is a rail link from Retford to London which takes just 1 hour 25 minutes, the A1 is just 3 miles from the property, whilst for those wishing to travel further afield Robin Hood Airport is just 15 miles from here.
Double glazed door to the front and stairs to the first floor.
Fitted with a wash hand basin, w.c. Central heating radiator, tiled flooring and partial tiled walls.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 10' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.25m )
Fitted with high quality wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer and complementary worksufaces. Integrated electric oven and gas hob plus an integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine and microwave. Central heating radiator, tiled flooring, spotlights to the ceiling, double glazed window and double glazed patio doors to the rear.
Lounge 13' 11" x 16' 6" ( 4.24m x 5.03m )
Two double glazed windows, central heating radiator and a TV and telephone point.
Double glazed window, storage cupboard , central heating radiator and loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" to rear of wardrobe x 8' 2" ( 4.17m to rear of wardrobe x 2.49m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 6' 5" ( 3.15m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 4" x 6' 10" ( 2.24m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a modern three piece suite incorporating a bath with shower above, wash hand basin set into a vanity unit and a w.c. Spotlights to the ceiling, tiled walls and a heated towel rail.
To the front is a shrubbed garden and a driveway with parking for two cars end to end. To the rear is a generous garden; mainly laid to lawn with a patio and raised patio area and shrub borders. The garden is gated and enclosed by fence.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68635526.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.