4 bedroom detached house for saleMill Lane, Horsford
- * Detached family home
- * Situated in 2 acres (STS) of landscaped garden
- * Magnificent plot
- * Private drive with gated access
- * 4 Double bedrooms
- * Two Large reception rooms
- * Kitchen/ breakfast room
- * En-suite shower & family bathroom
- * Situated 2 miles to Norwich international Airport (approx)
- * Situated 6 miles to Norwich City Centre (approx)
GUIDE £680,000 - £700,000**A magnificently positioned detached family home offering country living yet still within 2 miles (approx) of Norwich international airport, 1.55 minutes to London Liverpool street via train, 6 miles (approx) from Norwich City Centre and 22 miles (approx) from the North Norfolk coast. The property is set in an enviable plot approaching 2 Acres of spectacular garden and is set back off a countryside road. The original property has been extended over the years to now offer spacious living accommodation which includes entrance hall, large living room, large dining room, kitchen/ breakfast room, utility room, large family bathroom, En-suite shower & utility room. The driveway is private with a gated entrance offering parking for several vehicles leading to a double garage. ***A MUST VIEW**
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68636360.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7639485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pymm & Co, Thorpe End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.