3 bedroom town house for saleFollager Road, Willans Green
- Three Storey, Three Bedroom Town House
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room With Built In Appliances
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C
- First Floor Lounge
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Energy Rating Band TBC
This family home that is set over three floors is very sizeable with accommodation comprising entrance hall, groundfloor cloakroom/w.c, open plan kitchen/dining room with built in appliances to include an electric oven, hob and extractor fan, slimline dishwasher , fridge, freezer and washing machine.
To the first floor is the spacious lounge together with a double third bedroom and a family bathroom.
To the second floor is the large master bedroom with en suite shower room. There is also a second bedroom to this floor which is another great sized double.
The property benefits from upvc double glazing throughout and gas central heating via a gas fired boiler.
Externally there is off road parking to the front and a garage. The garage could be converted into another usable room in the house. To the rear of the property is well maintained garden with a timber decked area and storage shed.
Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room - 15'11" (4.85m) x 9'1" (2.77m)
First Floor Landing
Lounge - 15'11" (4.85m) x 10'5" (3.18m)
Bedroom Three - 15'10" (4.83m) Max x 9'3" (2.82m) Max
Family Bathroom - 8'9" (2.67m) x 6'1" (1.85m)
Second Floor Landing
Master Bedroom - 15'11" (4.85m) x 10'5" (3.18m)
Bedroom Two - 15'11" (4.85m) x 9'2" (2.79m)
Garage - 17'1" (5.21m) x 8'11" (2.72m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Picklescott Homes, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.