3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFir Copse Road, Purbrook, Waterlooville
- 3 bedroom extended semi-detached house
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Downstairs toilet and upstairs bathroom
- Two seperate reception rooms
- Requested Location
- Double glazed & gas central heating
- No forward chain
** NO FORWARD CHAIN ** Character and charm abound in this 1930's three bedroom, semi detached house situated in the sought after area of Purbrook. Pull up on your private driveway with parking for several cars before standing back and admiring the huge potential on offer before even stepping inside. Internally the accommodation comprises of two generous sized reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen and handy downstairs toilet. Upstairs you will find a light and airy master bedroom with beautiful rounded bay window and two other well proportioned bedrooms. There is also a family bathroom. Outside the rear garden is private and enclosed and offers huge potential with someone with green fingers. On leaving the property you are ideally situated to the local shops and amenities and there is easy access to the motorway. Be quick to arrange a viewing on this character property offer huge potential to the right family.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8144860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wainwright Estates, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.