2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAnsculf Road, Clockfields, Brierley Hill
- SITUATED ON THE EVER POPULAR 'CLOCKFIELDS' ESTATE
- MUCH IMPROVED BY THE CURRENT OWNER
- OCCUPYING A CORNER POSITION
- AMPLE DRIVEWAY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM & DOUBLE GLAZING
- PLEASANT REAR GARDEN
SITUATED ON A CORNER POSITION. MODERN SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY, FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN. LOTS OF IMPROVEMENTS MADE TO CREATE TWO RECEPTION ROOMS AND THE GARAGE HAS BEEN CONVERTED TO A STUNNING MODERN KITCHEN WITH UTILITY & CLOAKROOM/WC.
A two bedroomed semi-detached house briefly comprising; Lounge, dining room, modern kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and family bathroom further benefiting from; central heating, double glazing, downstairs utility room/cloakroom and enclosed rear garden.
The property is approached via a tarmac driveway and front lawn surrounded by trees and shrubs.
Double glazed door to the side elevation.
Lounge 16' 3" x 12' into recess ( 4.95m x 3.66m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, brick built fireplace with gas fire and understairs cupboard, stairs off leading to first floor.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, double glazed doors to rear garden and wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 8' 4" ( 3.51m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, one and half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, worksurfaces with splashback tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher (integral) and fridge freezer (integral) combination boiler and door to utility room.
Central heating radiator, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and plumbing for washing machine.
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 1" into recess ( 3.66m x 2.77m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower taps, Wc, and heated towel rail.
Fully enclosed rear garden with patio area leading to lawn and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68638871.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBR307509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, B'ham West - Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.