3 bedroom house for saleWestern Road, Plaistow
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedrooms
- End of terrace
- New build house
- Separate outbuilding
- Approx 1028 Sq Ft
- Close to Upton Park Station
A gleamingly gorgeous three bedroom terrace, a brand spanking new build from top to bottom. Design & Decor is boxfresh and stunning throughout, you have an extensive rear courtyard with seperate outbuilding and Upton Park tube station is less than a half mile away on foot.
Upton Park will get you directly to Liverpool Street in just 20 minutes via the Hammersmith & City line. After that you have central London right at your fingertips.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be enjoying some achingly stylish Design & Decor from top to bottom and front to back. Your gorgeous 230 square foot front lounge has dark, broad hardwood floors underfoot, pristine white walls and designer suspended radiators.
The rest of the property is no less spectacular – the kitchen has plenty of room for dining at 180 square feet and features a wide array of pristine new fitted cabinets, a full complement of appliances and gleaming worktops.
Meanwhile the family bathroom on the first floor features stylish, modern fittings, from the shiny tower radiator to the oversized rainfall shower. The front two bedrooms are a decent size, solid doubles at well over 100 square feet, while the third bedroom to the rear is a generous single.
- You're exceptionally well served for local schools, there are ten nearby, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted and including seven 'Outstanding' Primaries.
- You're at the end of the terrace, with all the benefits of being effectively semi-detached.
- The seperate out-building comes in at 100 square feet, perfect for a guest room, studio or home office.
Lounge/Diner - 7.1m x 3.3m (23'3" x 10'9") -
Kitchen - 5.6m x 2.8m (18'4" x 9'2") -
Bedroom - 4.0m x 3.5m (13'1" x 11'5") -
Bedroom - 3.6m x 2.3m (11'9" x 7'6") -
Bathroom - 2.6m x 1.6m (8'6" x 5'2") -
Bedroom - 2.8m x 2.5m (9'2" x 8'2") -
Outbuilding - 3.2m x 2.8m (10'5" x 9'2") -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27242888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, E11. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.