3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBaffins Road, Baffins, Portsmouth
- Three bedroom extended semi detached house
- Modern fitted kitchen/diner opening into family room
- Lounge to front aspect
- Downstairs toilet and upstairs luxurious bathroom
- En-suite to master bedroom
- 3 double bedrooms
- West facing rear garden
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Double glazed & gas central heating
- 19' Garage & shared driveway
Stunning and attractive this immaculately presented, extended three bedroom semi detached house can be found in the ever popular residential location of Baffins. Appealing from the off-set the current owners have put their heart and soul into turning this property into a modern and chic home, ideal for the growing family. Upon entering the property there is a sense of quality and finish which runs throughout and currently the downstairs accommodation has a very open plan feel. The accommodation comprises of a modern fitted kitchen/diner which opens out into a well designed extension currently used as a family room. The light and airy lounge is well decorated and has a central fireplace as a focal point. There is also a handy downstairs toilet and utility cupboard. Upstairs a lot of care and attention has been put into the layout of the property which now offers ideal accommodation for the growing family. There are three well appointed and generous sized double bedrooms with the master having the additional benefit of a beautiful en-suite. There is also a luxurious family bathroom with a superb claw foot roll top bath an ideal place to relax in after a hard days work. Outside there is a low maintenance west facing rear garden with a raised decked area to enjoy the summer evenings with a glass of wine. There is also a garage which can be accessed via a shared driveway and side pedestrian access. Additional benefits include double glazing and gas central heating.
11' 2'' x 10' 8'' (3.40m x 3.25m)
18' 4'' x 12' 9'' narrowing to 9'2'' (5.58m x 3.88m)
12' 7'' x 10' 7'' (3.83m x 3.22m)
First Floor Landing
13' 9'' x 12' 4'' (4.19m x 3.76m)
En-Suite Shower Room
13' 2'' x 10' 2'' (4.01m x 3.10m)
9' 1'' x 8' 3'' (2.77m x 2.51m)
Second Floor Landing
15' 1'' x 14' 9'' (4.59m x 4.49m)
19' 1'' x 9' 6'' (5.81m x 2.89m)
Council Tax - Portsmouth City Council Band C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8130742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wainwright Estates, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.