1 bedroom flat for saleHomeport House Hoghton Street, Southport. PR9 0PY
- Retirement 2nd Floor Apartment
- Living/ Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Over 60s Only
- Central Southport Location
- Lift, lounge, laundry, guest facilities, garden
- Weekly Social Activities
- Both cats & dogs generally accepted
Located in the heart of Southport is this McCarthy & Stone sheltered retirement 2nd floor apartment, offering quiet living.
The property comprises of a double bedroom, modern fitted kitchen, living/ dining room and bathroom
The development offers a lift, residents lounge, laundry & guest facilities, pretty garden & library.
Weekly Social Activities include: coffee mornings. New residents accepted from 60 years of age. Both cats & dogs generally accepted (subject to terms of lease and landlord permission).
Non-resident management staff (part time) and community alarm service.
Residents parking (not allocated, on a first come, first serve basis.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by N.W.E Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.