2 bedroom flat for saleHomerton High Street, London, E9
- Two double bedroom
- Large modern kitchen/diner
- Utility room/study
- Secure purpose built block
- Lift access
- Recently fitted combi boiler
- Double glazing
- 5 mins walk to Homerton Station
- Long lease
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in Homerton, Hackney.
A Spacious 2 bedroom apartment located on third floor of the secure purpose built block in a sought after location close to Chatsworth Road .The property benefits from two double bedrooms, spacious hallway, reception room, fully applianced and recently fitted kitchen/diner, utility room and a family bathroom suite with separate WC. Featuring over 760sq ft the property is presented in good order throughout and features laminate flooring, double glazing, an attractive and spacious kitchen diner. The utility room is fully powerd and can also be used as study or dressing room.The development also provides off street parking, your own lottery funded allotment within the communal gardens available through application.
Banister House is ideally located on Homerton High Street moments from vibrant Chatsworth road, making use of its independent shops, cafes, delicatessens and popular Sunday market . Well treet with Saturday market and the open space of Victoria park and Olympic park are also close by. Homerton Station is within easy reach and also has numerous buses serving the local providing routes to Shoreditch, Islington, West End and The City making this an ideal purchase for young professionals and investors alike.
Viewing is hightly recommended.
To book a viewing please visit our website www.housesimple.com or call 0330 111 0070
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68641817.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS83564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.