5 bedroom equestrian facility for saleLlantilio Pertholey, Abergavenny
Withdrawn from Market
- Set in glorious rolling countryside with beautiful views
- Rural location yet under 2 miles from Abergavenny
- Either superb family home or Bed & Breakfast
- Part completed 2 bedroomed holiday cottage
- Outbuildings including stables, tack room and work shop
- All set in circa 31 acres of gently sloping and level paddocks
- EPC Rating E
A rare opportunity to acquire a country home together with the opportunity of home and income and equestrian/livestock facilities. Located in a beautiful rural location, yet less than 2 miles from the historic town of Abergavenny, Tyr Ywen comprises the farmhouse (presently used as a thriving B&B), a building with planning consent for a holiday cottage (part completed) and a number of outbuildings all set in some 31 acres of pasture paddocks with the most glorious views. The original part of the house is believed to have been built in the mid 1800s and subsequently linked to the adjoining former stone agricultural barn, the present owners have made some further improvements. The property offers good sized rooms combining a blend of contemporary and traditional design. Features include a sitting room with stone fireplace and wood burning stove and a modern, open plan, contemporary kitchen/breakfast room with floor to ceiling window and a wood burning stove.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68642360.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4939356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.