2 bedroom bungalow for saleWainfleet Road, Hartlepool
- Modernised throughout
- No chain
- Living room with french doors leading on to the decking
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Extensive driveway running down the side of the property
- Extensive plot with established gardens to the front and rear elevation
Located on the outskirts of Hartlepool is this modernised two bedroom semi detached bungalow. With the added benefit of no chain the property has been upgraded and neutralised by the current owners, meaning it is ready to move straight in to. Situated on a spacious plot the property boasts established gardens to the front and rear elevation, along with shrubs, flowerbed borders and a decked patio area. There is an extensive driveway running the full length of the side of the bungalow, and a larger than average detached bungalow.
Internally the property is equally as impressive. With the bedrooms located to the front of the property, and the living space to the rear. With two good sized bedrooms along with a spacious living room with french doors opening out onto the decking in the rear garden, this would make an ideal purchase. Additionally the bungalow has a kitchen with ample storage space and a breakfast area and a shower room.
Viewing is recommended to appreciate the layout of the property and the space on offer.
EPC band: D
BEDROOM 2 (2.7 x 2.8)
BEDROOM 1 (3.6 x 4)
LIVING ROOM (5.7 x 3.6)
KITCHEN (2.7 x 3.6)
EXTERNALLY- Established front and rear gardens, an extensive driveway running down the side of the property and a larger than average detached garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 30149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.