2 bedroom terraced house for saleLaburnum Grove, Bognor Regis
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- CHAIN FREE
- Garage in Compound
- Large Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Study Room
- Great Opportunity for Refurbishment
- Large Lounge
Fox and Sons are excited to present this CHAIN FREE spacious two bedroom Terrace House. This property offers a great opportunity for refurbishment for the person that's looking to put their own stamp on a property. Please call or email us today to arrange an appointment!
Fox and Sons are excited to present this CHAIN FREE spacious two bedroom Terrace House. This property offers a great opportunity for refurbishment for the person that's looking to put their own stamp on a property. Another benefit of the property is the big garden to the rear it is like a blank canvass ready for someone to get their hands into.
With a large lounge and kitchen, two double bedrooms and family bathroom the space has been used very well. The property also has another room that's used currently as a study this would be brilliant for a first home or a growing family.
The location of the property is ideal as it is within close proximity of shops, bus stops, local schools and a doctor's surgery so you have easy access to everything you would need. The property also comes with a garage in the compound for any extra space you may need for storage.
Offered as CHAIN FREE you really don't want to miss out on the opportunity to view. Please call or email us today to arrange an appointment!
Lounge 18' 5" x 12' 11" ( 5.61m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to front, carpet, gas fire, brick fireplace surround, stairs to 1st floor and door to kitchen
Kitchen 12' 11" x 11' 6" ( 3.94m x 3.51m )
fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink with drainer, electric oven and hobs, space for washing machine, double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to garden,
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front, carpet, fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to side, carpets
Study/ Dressing Room 8' 7" x 6' 1" ( 2.62m x 1.85m )
carpets, single glazed window to first bedroom, built in cupboards
Bathroom 8' x 4' 8" ( 2.44m x 1.42m )
frosted double glazed window to rear, partly tiled walls, bath with power shower, toilet and sink
mainly laded to lawn, gate at the back for rear access
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68644754.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.