3 bedroom house for saleAldersbrook Road, London, E12
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Ideally Located To Benefit From Crossrail At Manor Park
- Off-Street Parking For Several Cars
- Well-Presented Throughout
- Fully-Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Potential To Further Extend
Located within the catchment area for the popular Aldersbrook Primary School with views of Wanstead Flats is this well-kept three bedroom family home. Comprising of an entrance hallway, two-spacious reception rooms both with feature fireplaces, and a high gloss galley style kitchen with fully-integrated appliances. The first floor benefits from two generous double bedrooms, a further third bedroom, and an ultra-stylish bathroom suite. In addition the property offers off-street parking for several cars, a 35' rear garden with a large out-building ideal for use as an office or studio, and the potential to further extend the house itself, subject to planning.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAN170189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.