3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAbbey Road, Basingstoke
- Stunning rear garden and covered decking area
- Walking distance to local shops and schools
- Excellent family homes
- Residents parking to the rear
- Double glazed and gas central heating
- Three piece bath suite
- Dining room open to kitchen
- Large lounge
- Refitted kitchen
EPC band: C
This excellently sized and updated three bedroom end of terrace family home is conveniently situated within walking distance to the local shops and schools and is ideally suited to access the ring road leading to the Basingstoke shopping centre and mainline train station as well as the M3. All within a few minutes drive.
The property benefits from an enclosed porch with a large storage cupboard and in the hallway there is a cloakroom and under stairs cupboard with access to the dining room and lounge. The lounge is a great size and has double glazed french doors on to the decking area. The dining room is open to the refitted kitchen which both have flagstone flooring. The refitted kitchen has a good range of well fitted units and a lovely butler sink and space for washing machine, dishwasher and range cooker with patio doors from the dining room onto the garden.
The first floor enjoys three good sized bedrooms with bedrooms 1 and 2 offering built in wardrobes. The spacious family bathroom has a three piece suite with a shower above and these properties also have a very large and versatile storage/airing cupboard which can be used to extend bedroom three or the bathroom.
The rear garden is fantastically landscaped with a low maintenance feel having shingled and paved areas and a lovely covered raised decking area and patio area with balustrades.
There is a rear gate which leads to the parking area and the front has had new fencing surround an an attractive look.
Properties in this location are always popular so an early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.