1 bedroom apartment for saleHoney Street, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31
- An investment opportunity
- Popular town centre location within a former historic converted hotel.
- A characterful ground floor studio flat.
- A living room with fitted kitchen cabinets.
- A single bedroom with en-suite shower facilities.
- Secure entrance system and a further rear access.
- Use of bin store and small communal court yard.
- The long standing tenant could stay in place.
- No forward chain.
This small studio flat is situated on the ground floor of a former town centre hotel. This stone built Grade II listed building is occupied by a further nine similar dwellings. It has recently been updated to an acceptable standard set by the local council, with funds being spent on some new windows and new fire safety front doors to most of the flats, along with the other improvements to communal areas and the clearing of gutters. In recent years the chimney stack has been improved and made safe.
The accommodation can be accessed both by a secure communal entrance at the front of the building or through a private rear entrance door via a small shared courtyard and bin store. Inside, the property offers characterful high ceilings and large original style sash windows that have ventilation fans installed. The living room consists of a feature fire surround, a small selection of white glossy kitchen cabinets and a stainless steel sink and drainer which is connected to a small water heating system. There is space for a small sofa, an under counter fridge and the electric cooker which is included within the sale. The bedroom can accommodate a single bed and small wardrobe. The shower room off the bedroom is easy to maintain with the walls covered with UPVC waterproof cladding. There are recently installed fixed electric heaters in both rooms.
The present tenant has occupied the flat for a number of years and has made it his home. He has indicated that he would like to stay on after the sale. He currently pays £340 rent per calendar month.
Bodmin is strategically located lying adjacent to the A30 and A38 trunk roads. The town lies about 25 miles west of Plymouth and 24 miles east of Truro. The town is the focus for significant growth in future years and has an ever expanding range of facilities.
From Webbers office proceed down the hill along Fore Street. Take the 2nd left into Honey Street where the property can be identified on the left hand side where you will met by the vendor.
1.5m max x 2.84m max
3.78m x 3.02m
3.18m x 2.92m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68650121.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU170266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.