4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAtkinson Road, London, E16
- four double bedrooms
- close to LCY airport
- fully refurnished
- chain free
- two bathrooms
- spacious lounge
Don't miss this opportunity! We are selling our lovely 4 double-bedroom semi-detached town house. It is an optimal condition, recently refurbished with high standard materials and decorated with charming and elegant look.
- Sandstone slab paved driveway. Fitting two cars.
- Kitchen with all integrated appliances and gas stove. 13' 10" x 10' 5" (4.22m x 3.18m)
- Shower room + wc. 13' 10" x 10' 5" (4.22m x 3.18m).
- Double Bedroom: 15' x 7' 11" (4.57m x 2.41m)
- Well maintained garden + Shed * 25ft. Side entrance to the property.
- Spacious 14' 5" x 13' 10" (4.39m x 4.22m) and bright lounge/living room
- Double Bedroom 12' 7" x 8' 1" (3.84m x 2.46m). Built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 12' 10" x 10' 9" (3.91m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom Four 13' 6" x 8' 8" (4.11m x 2.64m). Built-in wardrobe
- Family bathroom 8' 5" x 4' 10" (2.57m x 1.47m)
- 0.5 miles from 2018 Cross Rail Custom House will take you to Canary Wharf in 4 minutes and to Liverpool street in 10 minutes.
- Local supermarkets, primary and secondary schools, hospital, LCY airport and with fast access to the A13.
Optional: Furniture might be sold along with the house.
Do not hesitate anymore, just give us a call and we will love to show you around.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68654582.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS78021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.