3 bedroom detached house for saleOakdene Road, Peasmarsh
Sold by Us
- Detached Edwardian Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen/ Family Room
- Master Bedroom & En-Suite Bathroom
- Solid Oak Doors & Handmade Oak Stair Case
- Bespoke Hand Made Kitchen With Granite Work Surfaces
- New Plumbing & Heating
- Walking Distance To Village Centre
- Easy Reach Of Main Line Train Stations
- Extensive and Stylish Refurbished Property
A truly spectacular detached period property in a quiet and picturesque residential location in Peasmarsh, which has benefitted from top to bottom refurbishment by the current vendors to create a modern and flexibly arranged family home.
Located within walking distance of Shalford village with its pretty cricket green and convenient shops, the house is just 1.4 miles from Farncombe, which offers direct rail links to London Waterloo.
Features of this delightful three bedroom home include a splendid 25ft open plan kitchen / family / dining room with bi-fold doors leading to a rear patio and large rear garden, new carpets where fitted and gas central heating.
Upon entering the property via a covered porch and panelled oak door, you are greeted with a good sized hallway with hardwood oak flooring leading to the formal sitting room, which features an open fireplace and a bay fronted window with brilliant views across the park.
The hallway then opens up to the stylish kitchen / family / dining room, featuring attractive wooden cabinets, bespoke granite work surfaces and quality appliances that include an integrated wine fridge, dishwasher, Range Master cooker and boiling water tap, many of which will be included in the sale. The solid oak flooring continues to the wall-to-wall bi-fold doors, which lead to a newly laid patio and rear garden, which is private due to being only partially overlooked by one neighbouring home. Also off the open plan kitchen / dining area is a carefully planned downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs, via the custom made solid oak staircase and galleried landing, you will find three bedrooms. The first, overlooking the rear garden, is generously sized and adjacent to the family bathroom, which comprises a three-piece Villeroy and Bosch suite, separate walk-in shower and underfloor heated tiles.
Following a good-sized third bedroom is the ensuite master bedroom, offering fantastic space with two front aspect windows overlooking the park and an impressively spacious built-in wardrobe.
Externally, the property's picket fence, shingled front garden and Edwardian tiled path create a pretty entrance and the generously proportioned rear garden offers a great space for entertaining with a good-sized patio area grabbing sunlight all day, the rest being mainly laid to lawn with a shingle side path, storage shed plus rear and side access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68654834.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101540024064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bourne Estate Agents, Godalming. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.