5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMetha Road, St. Newlyn East, Newquay, Cornwall, TR8
Offers in Excess of
- End Of Terrace House
- Four/Five Double Bedrooms
- Master En Suite Shower Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Living Room With Multi Fuel Burner
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Countryside Views
- Level Parking
Four/five bedroom modern end of terrace house offering flexible living accommodation which has been modernised with a high quality finish. The ground floor has two double bedrooms with a master en suite shower room, living room, kitchen/diner and cloakroom. Three double bedrooms and a bathroom are located on the first floor. Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. Level parking and level rear garden with a summer house and children's play house. Utility room and further storage. Countryside views to the rear.
Situated on Metha Road within the popular village of St Newlyn East, which has amenities and facilities including a primary school, post office, public house, supermarket, butchers and church. For those larger requirements Newquay, Cornwall's premier tourist resort is within six miles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68655416.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEY170222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.