6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrondesbury Road, Queens Park, London, NW6
- 6 bedroom house currently arranged as 3 flats
- Spanning 2761 sq ft of lateral living space
- 56 ft south west facing garden
- Off-street parking for 4 cars
- 24 ft cellar/store room
- Walking distance to Queens Park Bakerloo Line
- Close to awarding winning Queens Park
- Viewings are highly recommended
Camerons Stiff & Co are delighted to offer a substantial semi-detached building with side annexe arranged over three/four floors with a fabulous 2761 sq ft of fine lateral living space. The house has been loosely arranged as three flats but is being sold as one fabulous freehold opportunity. The property also includes a store/cellar area to the lower ground floor and a 56 ft mature garden. The house could be purchased for investment or be turned back into one family home (STPP).
Brondesbury Road is a popular location just moments' walk to Queens Park (Bakerloo) Station with easy access into Central London, and the bars, gastropubs, shops and local eateries of Salusbury road. The City of London Corporation run the award winning Queens Park which is just a short stroll away.
Lower Ground Floor -
Store/Cellar - 24'2 x 20'2 (7.37m x 6.15m) -
Ground Floor -
Reception - 14'9 x 11'10 (4.50m x 3.61m) -
Kitchen - 11'11 x 8'8 (3.63m x 2.64m) -
Bedroom 1 - 16'3 x 12'11 (4.95m x 3.94m) -
Bedroom 2 - 16'5 x 12'11 (5.00m x 3.94m) -
Garden - 55'3 x 29'0 (16.84m x 8.84m) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 3 - 14'8 x 13'0 (4.47m x 3.96m) -
Bedroom 4 - 14'8 x 12'10 (4.47m x 3.91m) -
Bedroom 5 - 15'2 x 11'10 (4.62m x 3.61m) -
Kitchen - 7'4 x 6'6 (2.24m x 1.98m) -
Second Floor -
Kitchen - 8'9 x 7'10 (2.67m x 2.39m) -
Reception - 13'2 x 12'5 (4.01m x 3.78m) -
Bedroom 6 - 13'2 x 12'11 (4.01m x 3.94m) -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68657239.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28371720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Queens Park - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.