2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMaple Park, Long Stratton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Brand New 2 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- En-Suite Facilities + Family Bathroom
- Open Plan Living
- Bi-Fold Doors To The Rear
- South Facing Rear Garden
- 10 Year New Homes Warranty
- Air Source Heat Pump Central Heating System
- Well-Served Village Location
Plot 24 The Kirstead is a stylish BRAND NEW 2 double bedroom detached bungalow, located within this exciting new development in Long Stratton.
Situated just 20 minutes south of the beautiful cathedral city of Norwich, Long Stratton is the perfect place to put down roots and enjoy life at your own pace. Magnificent beaches, boating on The Broads and peaceful walks to village pubs with great food and local ales are all within easy reach. The ‘Fine City’ of Norwich offers both high street shopping and
eclectic boutiques in the award-winning Lanes district; you'll find a thriving arts and cultural scene with several annual festivals, along with a mouth-watering selection of restaurants, quirky cafes, wine bars and historic pubs to discover and
A superb detached 2 bedroom bungalow with open plan kitchen, lounge/diner boasting bi-fold doors to the garden.This property benefits from a cloakroom, en-suite and 2 parking spaces.
And whilst there is a regular bus service into Norwich, everything you need is right on your doorstep. Long Stratton has a good range of shops, eateries, health care services, Leisure Centre and schools. The area is well-connected from Norwich for commuters and families: a regular rail service to Liverpool Street takes commuters and shoppers to London in under two hours, the A47 and A11 provide convenient access to the Midlands and beyond, whilst the city airport serves a wide variety of domestic and holiday destinations.
Maple Park – the home of contemporary comfort and superior quality.
Big Sky Developments
Big Sky Developments offer a wide choice of beautiful homes, built to exceptional standards and are well-proportioned and designed for modern living. The versatile spaces are bright and modern, have excellent transport links and underpin their commitment to supporting a thriving local economy.
By taking the very best elements of the local architecture and giving it a modern twist, they create truly stunning places to live and work that immediately make home owners feel part of the community.
Because everyone is different, they also offer you the chance to personalise your home with a choice of finishes, including kitchen worktops and units (subject to the stage of construction).
They use their knowledge of the local infrastructure to ensure home owners have all the amenities they need, such as schools, local shops and doctor's surgeries. Big Sky Developments is a company owned by South Norfolk Council, which means they have an in-depth local knowledge and a huge amount of in-house planning and building expertise.
For your peace of mind, each home comes with a ten year new homes warranty.
o Matt emulsion painted walls and ceilings
o Matt finish to skirting and architraves
o Traditional brick and block construction with a variety of brick colours/cladding
o Quality uPVC casement windows
o Air Source heat pump central heating system
o Choice of contemporary or Shaker style kitchens, granite and wood effect work surfaces (subject to the stage of construction)
o Range of coloured back board
o 1.5 sink and drainer unit
o Double oven with extractor and splash back
o Cushioned vinyl flooring
o Upgrades available (subject to the stage of construction)
o High quality bathroom suite
o Nonslip cushioned vinyl flooring
o Shower to en-suite
o Wall tiling to full height around bath and shower
o Fitted with TV aerial points
o BT points to all habitable rooms
o Broadband capability to all telephone points
o Paved patio area to rear
o Exterior wall light to front entrance door
o Light and power to garage with up and over door (where applicable)
o Landscaped front garden
Lounge / Diner 19' 11" x 12' 5" ( 6.07m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.20m )
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.62m )
Floor plans, dimensions and images are for guidance only. For exact plot specification, details of internal and external finishes, dimensions and floor plan differences, please consult the Sales Advisor.
Long Stratton has a good range of shops, eateries, healthcare services, Leisure Centre and schools. The area is well-connected from Norwich for commuters and families: a regular rail service to Liverpool Street takes commuters and shoppers to London in under two hours, the A47 and A11 provide convenient access to the Midlands and beyond, whilst the city airport serves a wide variety of domestic and holiday destinations.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS106439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.