3 bedroom house for salePeggs Way, Basingstoke
- THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS RADIATOR HEATING
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- FITTED BATHROOM & EN SUITE
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- EPC: B
BELVOIR! ESTATE AGENTS are delighted to offer to the market WITH NO ONWARD this extended and immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached family home. The well appointed ground floor accommodation is comprised of a traditional entrance hallway which leads to the kitchen, generous living room which opens via bi-fold doors into the substantial family garden with a southerly aspect and downstairs cloakroom. The first floor accommodation offers a family bathroom and three bedrooms two of which are generous double rooms with the master bedroom also benefiting from an ensuite shower room. Further benefits for this property include double glazing, gas radiator heating, upgraded kitchen units with integrated appliances, attached garage with driveway parking.
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
LOCATION: The property is situated to the North of Basingstoke in the popular Limes Park development. Limes Park offers easy access to many local amenities. There are also fantastic transport links via the A339, A340 and M3 junction 7. There is also a regular bus service into Festival Place Shopping Centre, where you will find a main line railway station which offers a fast train service to London-Waterloo taking approximately 45 minutes.
LOCAL AUTHORITY: Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council
Viewings are strictly by appointment only. Please contact Belvoir Estate Agents on 01256 811220
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68659193.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27245050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Basingstoke Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.