1 bedroom retirement property for saleHavant
- FIRST FLOOR WARDEN ASSISTED RETIREMENT FLAT FOR OVER 55's
- NO FORWARD CHAIN - TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- 18'1 x 9'11 LOUNGE - 14'11 x 8'7 BEDROOM WITH FITTED FURNITURE
- 8'2 x 5'9 MODERN FITTED KITCHEN - BATHROOM
- LIFT TO ALL FLOORS - LAUNDRY ROOM - RESIDENTS LOUNGE
- HOSPITALITY SUITE - COMMUNAL LANDSCAPED GARDENS - EPC : B
This first floor warden assisted retirement flat is available to residents aged 55 and over. Sold with NO FORWARD CHAIN this flat has been upgraded with a modern fitted kitchen. Bellair House enjoys the benefits of a lift, residents lounge and a laundry room. there is also an external drying area and hospitality suite, House Manager and communal landscaped gardens. The accommodation comprises of a hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.
Enter via hardwood front door with security system into :
Doors to all rooms, airing cupboard housing the water tank, textured ceiling.
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace housing the electric fire, wall mounted electric heater, textured and coved ceiling.
Double glazed window to front aspect, range of wall and base units with rolled top work surfaces over incorporating space for a fridge freezer, space for a cooker, textured and coved ceiling.
Three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, ladder radiator, tiled walls, textured ceiling, extractor fan.
Double glazed window to front aspect, range of fitted bedroom furniture including two mirror wardrobes and side cabinets, wall mounted electric storage heater, textured and coved ceiling.
Balance of 99 year lease commencing June 1986.
Maintenance / service charge is £152.54, payable monthly.
BAND B, (£1,209.58 for 2017/18), Havant Borough Council.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68665334.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PHVCC_503098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.