3 bedroom terraced house for saleEdmunds Close, Hayes, UB4 0HA
- Immaculate Regency-Style Family Home
- 3 Spacious Bedrooms | Large Lounge Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen | Ground Floor WC
- Contemporary Refitted Bathroom/WC
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage En-Bloc
- Vendors Suited with Property to Buy
- Ready to Move In
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Cul-De-Sac Location
** IMMACULATE REGENCY-STYLE HOME ** READY TO MOVE IN **
HUNTERS ESTATE AGENTS are pleased to offer this immaculately presented 3 bedroom family house situated in this quiet cul-de-sac location opposite St. Edmunds Church and close to recreational facilities. Accommodation comprises of: Reception Hall, Ground Floor WC, 3 Spacious Bedrooms, Large Lounge Diner, Modern Fitted Kitchen and a Refitted Contemporary-Style Family Bathroom/WC. Externally there is a Formal Front Garden, Enclosed Rear Garden and Garage situated in the block adjacent to the property. There is ample un-allocated parking situated at the front of the property. EPC TBC.
This rarely available regency-style residence is located just off Yeading Lane with its regular bus services providing access to surrounding districts including Heathrow Airport and Hayes Town with its comprehensive shopping facilities and amenities to include its mainline railway station. The station will benefit from Crossrail (2019) and currently offers routes to London, Paddington in circa 20 minutes. Uxbridge Road with its eclectic and comprehensive range of shopping facilities can also be found to the West at the bottom of Yeading Lane.
An internal inspection comes highly recommended to appreciate the quality of this property and to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68674592.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HYSSP203092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.