3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleConygre Road, Filton, Bristol, Gloucestershire, BS34
- No onward chain.
- Three bedroom semi detached home.
- Classic 1930's period property.
- Excellent location and potential.
- Extensive garden and scope for improvement.
Act quick on this one! A rare to the market, original 1930's style semi detached family home in need of modernisation and offered with no onward chain. The fabulous potential property offers hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three spacious bedrooms, bathroom, garage, extensive front and rear gardens. The property is expected to attract much interest due to the potential and excellent location.
Filton is a popular suburban town in South Gloucestershire, north of the city of Bristol approx 5 miles from the city centre. It is considered a desirable place to live as it close to major centres of employment such as BAE systems, Airbus, and the MOD at Abbey Wood. It has excellent schools and educational facilities and this location has very convenient access to transportation links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68677133.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FIL170300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Estate Agents, Filton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.