4 bedroom terraced house for saleAsh Grove, Hounslow, TW5
- GOOD SIZED 4 BEDROOM HOUSE
- SHARED SIDE ACCESS
- ADDED BENEFIT OF A LARGER FLOOR AREA ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- DRIVEWAY FOR TWO CARS
- BRICK BUILT OUTBUILDING
- SCOPE FOR FURTHER EXTENSIONS (STPP)
- 27FT THROUGH LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN WITH SIDE ACCESS
- QUIET RESIDENTIAL AREA
HUNTERS HOUNSLOW are proud to offer the market this exceptional 4 bedroom link-terraced property in the popular location of Ash Grove. To the ground floor the property offers a 27ft through lounge with dining area and fully fitted kitchen, to the first floor the property benefits from a larger area as it has the added space above the shared walk way allowing a good size bathroom, 1 single bedroom and 3 double bedrooms.
Further benefits include a spacious first floor landing with potential for a wider than average loft conversion (STPP), approx 65ft rear garden with potential for a rear extension (STPP), a brick built outbuilding with power and lighting, side access and a driveway for 2 cars.
Call us today on 0203 697 2992 to book in your viewing appointment!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68680928.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWSAL99299619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.