2 bedroom apartment for saleKendrick Road, Reading, RG1
- Two bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Open plan living room with well-defined kitchen area
- Sought after university address
- Private enclosed patio garden
- Allocated parking; EPC rating: C
- Gas central heating
An opportunity to acquire an impressive two bedroom apartment within a period building sympathetically converted by Thomas Homes. This well planned property enjoys a superb open plan living area with access to a generous private enclosed patio. Situated in a prime University address and within walking distance of the Oracle, Royal Berkshire hospital and mainline station, the apartment will appeal to professional purchasers as well as investment buyers. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Kitchen/Sitting Room 5.89m (19'4) x 4.57m (15')
Bedroom One 4.29m (14'1) x 4.04m (13'3)
Bedroom Two 4.55m (14'11) x 3.4m (11'2)
Set within well maintained communal gardens with the apartment benefitting from a private enclosed patio which can be accessed by the living area and the second bedroom.
The property has one allocated parking space.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C
Remaining lease length: 993 years
Current maintenance charge: £1346.80 per annum
Ground rent: £250 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68682311.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 84798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.