3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirchwood Close, Thorne, Doncaster
- Lovely semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge, L shaped fitted dining kitchen
- Gas central heating
- PVCu double glazed
- Front and rear gardens
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Ideal to the first time buyer or young family alike is this well presented three bedroom semi-detached property. Having a modern kitchen and contemporary bathroom and benefiting from an enclosed rear garden, drive way & garage. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY / FAMILY HOME is this immaculately presented and extended three bedroom semi-detached house with accommodation comprising lounge, L shaped modern fitted dining kitchen, three bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. Lawned front and rear gardens, driveway, garage.
Thorne & Moorends are excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. Offering a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school.
So if it's a round of golf you're looking for, fishing lakes, leisurely stroll along the canal, leisure centre, exploring the Thorne Moors, regular bus services and two train stations then look no further.
With a PVCu double glazed entrance door with leaded panel, radiator, wood flooring, telephone point, staircase to the first floor and door to the lounge.
Lounge 17' 7" extending to 14' 6" x 13' 2" ( 5.36m extending to 4.42m x 4.01m )
With double glazed bow window to the front, coving to the ceiling, two wall lights, radiator and marble fireplace with gas fire. Understairs cupboard.
L Shaped Kitchen Diner
Sub divided as follows
Dining Area 17' 7" x 8' 6" ( 5.36m x 2.59m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, radiator and cupboard housing the wall mounted gas combi boiler.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base cupboards, granite effect work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, wine cooler, five ring gas hob, stainless steel splash back, double electric oven and cooker hood. There is also a kick back heater, side facing double glazed window and a pair of double glazed French doors to the garden.
With a side facing double glazed window, spindle balustrade, coving to the ceiling and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.43m x 3.40m )
(into recess and including the linen cupboard) Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' max dimensions ( 3.43m x 3.05m max dimensions )
With a rear facing double glazed window, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 6' 1" inc bulkhead to stairwell ( 2.77m x 1.85m inc bulkhead to stairwell )
Double glazed window to the front, coving to ceiling and radiator.
With a rear facing double glazed window, the fully tiled bathroom comprises; panelled bath with mixer taps and shower head over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c, radiator and extractor fan.
With a lawned front garden, hedge, wrought iron gates to the pressed concrete driveway and paths behind a brick boundary wall.
The rear garden has a decked area with lawn and established shrub borders and screening laurel hedge, mature silver birch tree, outside cold water tap and timber garden shed.
Detached Sectional Garage
With an up an over door, side facing window, power and light.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68684453.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.