2 bedroom apartment for salePelican Wharf, 58 Wapping Wall, London, E1W
- First Floor
- Direct river views from private balcony
- Spacious, bright living room with raised dining area
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with en suite Jacuzzi room
- Second dining area with consent to convert to 3rd bedroom
- */Stunning riverside location
Stunning first floor riverside apartment, exceptionally finished throughout and huge 2018 sq. ft. living space in the heart of Wapping. Boasting amazing direct river views from your living room and own private balcony space. Comprising of two large double bedrooms, second dining area with consent to convert to third bedroom, massive modern open plan living space complete with breakfast bar kitchen and ensuite Jacuzzi room.
Wapping Wall is close to Canary Wharf where there is a huge selection of shops, bars and restaurants. Transport links include Wapping High Street and Tower Hill Underground Stations. Call Harrisons to arrange a viewing on 02030065006.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7782446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.