2 bedroom terraced house for salePreston Road, Longridge, Preston, PR3
- Two bedroom terrace ideal for first time buyers or investors
- Available with no onward chain
- Double Glazing throughout
- Close to all local shops, parks and café's
We are delighted to bring to market this two bedroom terraced property in the popular town of Longridge. The property is available with no onward chain and briefly comprises of two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, lounge and rear yard. The property is located centrally in the town of Longridge with shops, café's, health clinics, supermarkets, bus stops all within walking distance.
• Two bedroom terrace ideal for first time buyers or investors
• Available with no onward chain
• Double Glazing throughout
• Close to all local shops, parks and café's
Access to the property is through the front door which leads into the Entrance Vestibule.
Entrance Vestibule - Access into the lounge.
Lounge 15'1'' x 11'8'' (4.6m x 3.6m)
This spacious lounge has an under stairs storage area, a double glazed window to the front aspect, TV connection point and a gas fire place.
Kitchen 15'1'' x 8'5'' (4.6m x 2.6m)
A range of fitted base and wall units with complementary work surfaces, electric oven with gas hob, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, double glazed windows to the rear aspect, an outer door leading to the rear yard. Staircase leading to the first floor.
Bedroom 1 (front) 15'1'' x 12'1'' (4.6m x 3.7m)
One double glazed window to the front aspect and one storage heater.
Bedroom 2 (rear) 11'5'' x 9'2'' (3.5m x 2.8m) - maximum dimensions
One double glazed window to the rear aspect and one radiator.
Bathroom (rear) 6'6'' x 5'6'' (2.0m x 1.7m)
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath, WC and wash basin. Tiled walls and one double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The rear yard has gated access to the rear and a small storage outhouse.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
The photographs are there to act purely as a proposed example of the final specification and should not be perceived to be the exact or literal finish of the property. We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Go Estate Agency, Longridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.