1 bedroom apartment for saleWharfside Point South, 4 Prestons Road, Blackwall, E14
- Sought after development
- Walking distance to Canary Wharf
- Fully Integrated kitchen
- Wooden Flooring Throughout
- Great transport links on your door step
- Fully Furnished to an Excellent Standard
- Call Harrisons on 0203 006 5006
High spec modern 1 bedroom apartment, located on the 4th floor, great views of the city, fully furnished.
A perfect opportunity to live in a stunning 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in the Wharfside Point Development. This property features a spacious living area with floor to ceiling windows.Features include wooden flooring, open plan kitchen with modern fully integrated appliances and smart contemporary bathroom. The property comes fully furnished to an excellent standard.
This apartment is ideally situated next to the Blackwall DLR station. The DLR offers access to the city and Central line, the C2c line offers access out of London and for road access the A13 and Blackwall tunnel are minutes away offering easy car access into and out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7783319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.