2 bedroom flat for sale16/2 Caledonian Road, Edinburgh, EH11 2DF
- Spacious & bright ground floor apartment
- Close to town centre, West End & Haymarket
- Completeley refurbished throughout
- Contemporary kitchen & bathroom fittings
- Shared area of garden to rear
Cullen Kilshaw are delighted to present onto the market this bright and spacious ground floor apartment which is located in a popular area of Dalry, just a short walk from the West End and city centre. The property has recently been completely refurbished throughout, ensuring it is ready to move into, fitted with quality kitchen and bathroom fittings, freshly decorated and newly carpeted throughout. To the rear, there is a shared area of garden whilst metered and permit parking is available on street. **Open viewings Thurs 6-8pm and Sun 2-4pm**
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68696042.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cullen Kilshaw, Peebles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.