3 bedroom flat for saleHigh Street, Aberdour, Burntisland, KY3
- REDUCED TO SELL
- Idyllic Property In Heart Of Aberdour
- Upgrading Required
- Ideal For Coastal Walks And Beach
- EPC = D
- Traditional 3 Bed Upper Flat
- Large Garden To Rear
- 3 Fantastic Sized Double Bedrooms
* Traditional 3 Bed Upper Flat Needing Modernization
* Looking For A potential Project
* Located In Award Winning Village Of Aberdour
* Large Garden To Rear
* Close Proximity To Local Train Station
* Ideally Placed For Coastal Walks And Beach
* 3 Fantastic Sized Double Bedrooms
* Originally Built In 1700 With Some Traditional Features Remaining
This traditional 3 bedroom double upper flat offers a superb location as it based on the High Street of Aberdour and has a fantastic rear garden which is deceivingly large. Internally the property is over 3 floors and entrance is through a ground floor vestibule into a hallway and up a flight of stairs, leading to on the first floor which offers a great sized split level lounge, dining room, family bathroom and large kitchen which in turn leads out to the rear garden. On the 3rd floor there are 3 double bedrooms. The property has been extended over the years and whilst is in need of modernization and some cosmetic upgrading, it offers fantastic living space. The property benefits from double glazing however some windows are still single glazed and there is gas central heating throughout. EPC Rating = Band D.
Aberdour is a popular seaside village offering outstanding views over the Firth of Forth to Edinburgh. The village is popular and appreciated for the quality of its two award winning beaches close-by. Many attributes to the village include the picturesque harbour and well supported boat club, tennis club, bowling club and golf club. The award winning Aberdour train station provides a regular service to Edinburgh, making it ideal for the commuter.
Looking For A Project this unique property still boasts many traditional features and whilst in needed of modernization there is no disputing its location. Directly in the heart of this charming village. With close proximity to the award winning beach and train station, this property is worth viewing.
Lounge 20' 0" x 13' 10" (6.1m x 4.22m )
Kitchen 12' 8" x 11' 7" (3.86m x 3.53m )
Bathroom 8' 0" x 8' 11" (2.44m x 2.72m )
Dining Room 12' 7" x 7' 1" (3.84m x 2.16m )
Bedroom 10' 2" x 13' 6" (3.1m x 4.11m )
Bedroom 16' 3" x 10' 5" (4.95m x 3.18m )
Bedroom 10' 5" x 16' 3" (3.18m x 4.95m )
New Feature 2
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68696201.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528631283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dalgety Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.