2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEast Lane, Corringham, Gainsborough
- **25% SHARED OWNERSHIP**
- Two Bedroom End Terrace
- Beautifully Maintained Gardens
- Communal Parking & Single Garage
- Ideal Opportunity for First Time Buyers & Young Professionals
**25% SHARED OWNERSHIP** Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Corringham is this spacious and maintained end-terrace property benefiting from herbaceous front and rear gardens, side patio area, communal resident parking and a single garage.
**25% SHARED OWNERSHIP** Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Corringham is this spacious and maintained end-terrace property benefiting from herbaceous front and rear gardens, side patio area, communal resident parking and a single garage. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms to the First Floor and a Bathroom. Furthermore the property benefits from being approximately 4 miles from Gainsborough and 12 miles from Lincoln where many amenities can be found. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With front entrance door, laminate wood flooring, wall mounted panel radiator, telephone point, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
With low level WC, wash hand basin, laminate wood flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' ( 4.19m x 3.66m )
Having laminate wood flooring, two TV points, three telephone points, wall mounted panel radiator, understairs storage cupboard, coving, feature fireplace with decorative surround, back and hearth and double glazed French doors to the rear aspect leading out to the garden.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 5' 7" ( 3.30m x 1.70m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer and space and plumbing for a cooker with extractor hood, washing machine and fridge freezer; complete with laminate wood flooring, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to the front aspect and a cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access, wall mounted panel radiator, 80% wool carpet to the stairs and doors to both bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.02m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, 80% wool carpet and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.76m x 2.69m )
Having two double glazed windows to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, 80% wool carpet, telephone point and overstairs storage cupboard.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with tiled walls, shaver points, extractor fan, cushion vinyl flooring and an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is communal resident parking and parking for one vehicle in front of the garage and a herbaceous front garden being laid to both lawn and patio with a variety of shrubs and trees and a side patio area ideal for bin storage. The rear garden is landscaped being laid again to lawn, patio and gravel with a wide array of mature shrubs and trees; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters with outside lights.
Garage 19' 1" x 12' 2" ( 5.82m x 3.71m )
With up and over door.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR112166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.