4 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Street, Old Town, Swindon
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite To The Main Bedroom
- Three Floors Of Spacious Accommodation
- Plus Cellar With Potential
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Stunningly Presented Throughout
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Heart Of Old Town Location
- Close Proximity To Amenities & Reputable Schools
- Recently Refitted Bathroom
*** ACCOMMODATION SITUATED OVER THREE FLOORS PLUS CELLAR WHICH OFFERS POTENTIAL FOR CONVERSION, TWO SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS, 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM, DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM + FIRST FLOOR W.C. *** Richard James Estate Agents are delighted to offer For Sale this stunningly presented red brick 'Victorian' terraced house located within the heart of Old Town. Offering excellent access to amenities including the Regent Circus food court and supermarket, Old Town's many amenities and local reputable schools. The deceptively spacious and well presented accommodation exceeds approximately 1390 sq ft/ 129 sq metres. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, sitting room, separate dining room, kitchen with integrated appliances, separate utility room and recently refitted bathroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, separate w.c. and en-suite to the main bedroom. To the second there are two further double bedrooms. Externally there is a well tended rear garden boasting a SOUTH FACING ASPECT as well as offering a high degree of privacy. To fully appreciate this delightful home, we would highly recommend a viewing.
Directions - From the Old Town Office proceed onto Bath Road, at the following roundabout turn right onto Eastcott Road, follow the road around the bends and take the second turning on your right into North Street where the property will be found on the right hand side.
FLOOR PLANS-These are intended as a GUIDE only. Dimensions are approximate. NOT TO SCALE. We have taken every care with the preparation of these details. They do not form any part of an offer or contract and are a guide only. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fitting or services and cannot verify they are in working order. All measurements are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68699072.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27248611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James, Old Town, Swindon . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.