2 bedroom flat for saleKildare Road, E16
- Two good size bedrooms
- Spacious living accommodation throughout
- One bathroom
- Separate and well presented kitchen
- Substantially renovated to a high standard
- 591 Sq Ft
- Access to outdoor space and garden
- Resident permit parking available
- Ideal location with The City and Olympic village just 10 minutes away
- Ideal investment opportunity, or starter home!
A lease extension will be considered if necessary. The property would be at a Sale Price of Offers in the Region of £340,000 if applied.
A two bedroom purpose built ground floor flat, with a spacious lounge/living area, generous size kitchen and two double bedrooms, plus a generous sized shower/bathroom; with an additional outdoor space as a garden.
Excellent transport links via Barking Road and the nearby Canning Town Station served by the Jubilee and DLR lines. Canary Wharf is a stone throw away and the whole area is benefiting from the redevelopment of the Docks.
The flat recently underwent substantive renovations to a high standard. The Olympic Village and the City are less than 10 minutes away. Be part of the regeneration and benefit in the long run! The home is ideal to move in as a residential purchase and benefits from recent renovations, or equally, this flat represents an excellent investment.
Schools, Leisure Centres and all other local amenities nearby along with The O2 Arena, Green Street Asian shopping district and the Stratford Westfield shopping mall are catered for with short and direct bus routes. open viewing on 23rd september between 11am to 1pm.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68699336.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.