3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGranta Close, St Ives
- Good Sized Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- Beautifully Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Lovely Sized Family Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
A Great Sized Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home In Good Proximity For Shops And Guided Bus Stops. The Accommodation Comprises A Spacious Kitchen/Diner, Cloakroom, Good Size Lounge And Three Bedrooms And A Beautifully Re-Fitted Bathroom.
Property ref: 121_67_4498438
First Floor Landing
Upvc window to side, airing cupboard, storage cupboard, access to loft space.
11' 10" x 11' (3.60m x 3.35m) Upvc window to rear, radiator.
11' 7" x 10' 3" (3.52m x 3.13m) Upvc window to front, radiator.
8' 11" x 8' 9" (2.73m x 2.67m) Upvc window to rear, radiator.
Beautifully re-fitted in a three piece suite comprising: "P" shaped bath with inset rainhead shower and independent shower head, low level wc and vanity cupboard with inset wash hand basin.
The front garden is laid mainly to lawn with further parking available.
The rear, good sized family garden is laid mainly to lawn with decked patio and paved patio areas, brick built shed and further garden shed, gated side access, parking to rear.
Council Tax Band:
Stairs to first floor landing, under stairs recess, storage cupboard, Upvc door to rear garden, radiator.
Fitted in a two piece suite comprising: low level wc and wash hand basin, Upvc window to front.
13' 6" x 12' 2" (4.11m x 3.70m) A lovely living room with Upvc window to rear, fireplace in surround, television point, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner
13' 6" x 11' 5" (4.11m x 3.48m) A spacious kitchen/diner fitted in a range of wall, base and drawer units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, space for oven with fitted extractor hood over, Upvc window to front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68699423.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4498438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Lane & Partners, St Ives. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.