4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColdershaw Road, Ealing, London, W13 9DU
- Handsome Edwardian Family Home
- Stylish, Extended Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Halls-Adjoining Semi-Detached Property
- First Time to Market in 30+ Years!
- 4 Bedrooms
- Downstairs Utility/Shower Room
- 3 Separate Reception Rooms
- Wonderful, Mature Rear Garden
Tuffin & Wren are delighted to offer for sale this handsome, semi-detached period residence offering generously proportioned, 'halls-adjoining' living accommodation in a desirable and convenient location. This fine period property retains many of its original features & detailing and also boasts; 3 separate reception rooms, 4 bedrooms and a very stylish, extended kitchen/breakfast room. Other benefits include the handy downstairs shower/utility room, a combined first floor family bathroom and its wonderfully mature and generous rear garden.
Situated in this exceptionally convenient location just minutes from West Ealing's busy Broadway & mainline Station (0.7m/1.1kms - with its fast First Great Western services into Paddington & Heathrow Connect services to the airport). Northfield Avenue's many amenities (including its Piccadilly Line tube station - 0.95m/1.55kms) are also within easy reach.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 403870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tuffin & Wren, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.