3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChorley Road, Withnell, Chorley, PR6
- Popular Village Location
- Countryside Views
- Extended to Side and Rear
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Fantastic Open Plan Living Kitchen
- Ground Floor Shower Room/WC
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Forecourt Drive
- Utility & Side Store Room
With breath-taking countryside views, this extended semi detached house is situated in the ever popular outlying village of Withnell, Chorley. The property is presented to market in fantastic condition, a credit to the current owners. Sympathetically altered and extended, the property has many desirable features including, a living kitchen open to a family/sitting room, three double bedrooms, bay fronted lounge, a ground floor shower room and first floor family bathroom, separate utility room and useful side store room. Outside the property has a lovely, private and enclosed landscaped rear garden and ample off street parking via a forecourt driveway. Located with ease of access to beautiful Lancashire countryside and canal walks, the property is in fact within reach of motorway junctions and well-renowned schooling. An early viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the size, location and condition of this splendid family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68699891.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7706929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.