3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKarina Close, , Chigwell, Essex
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- No onward chain
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Close proximity to 2 Central Line underground stations
- Tastefully decorated internally
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Offered chain free, this spacious three bedroom semi detached family house is located in a highly sought after and quiet cul-de-sac in Chigwell.You certainly won't be disappointed with the space on offer. Downstairs there is a large well equipped modern kitchen/diner with plenty of under stairs storage, as well as a spacious and airy 18' lounge. There is also a convenient downstairs cloakroom/toilet. Upstairs features a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, as well as two other bedrooms, along with a high spec modern family bathroom.The property comes with its own allocated drive, as well as multiple parking bays in the cul-de-sac. For those who work in the City, then you have the choice of two Central Line underground stations just a few minutes walk away. The local shops are also close by.Externally, the garden has been laid with a highly functional and low maintenance artificial lawn, and in addition there is a large summer house complete with full power and laundry facilities.
- Entrance Lobby
- Lounge: 18'0 x 13'5 (5.49m x 4.09m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 13'5 x 10'5 (4.09m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'4 x 8'5 (4.07m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'9 x 6'10 (2.97m x 2.08m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'8 x 6'11 (2.34m x 2.11m)
- Rear Garden
- Allocated Drive
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68700071.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50905406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chigwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.