2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Road, Bretherton
- Charming Semi-Detached Cottage
- Sympathetically Updated Throughout
- Two Bedrooms & Conservatory
- Sought After Village Location
- NO CHAIN DELAY
- Generous Rear Garden
- Easy Access To Local Park
Charming semi detached cottage that has sympathetically updated throughout and located in this sought after semi-rural village. A convenient position access to local amenities,schools and the transport links this Offered for sale with NO CHAIN this beautifully presented property has accommodation arranged over ground and first floors to briefly comprise: lounge, fitted kitchen with a 'Belfast' sink, conservatory, two bedrooms and white bathroom suite. Outside, at the rear, is a generous garden having gated access to a footpath that leads to the local park. The property is warmed via a gas fired central heating and benefits from double-glazing. (The current owners have a long standing arrangement to park on the local pub and can be accessed via the aforementioned foot path however purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as the correctness of them)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8089869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.