2 bedroom apartment for saleBurghfield Mill, Dewe Lane, Burghfield, Reading, RG30
- Two bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Living room with balcony overlooking mill stream and island
- Well-fitted kitchen with appliances
- Two parking spaces; Residents lift
- Communal grounds incorporate island with fishing rights
- Residents have share of freehold; EPC rating: C
Located at the end of a private drive is this period former Mill building which has been sympathetically converted into a number of impressive apartments. The first floor apartment enjoys delightful views over the mill stream and private residents island and the living room opens to a balcony which overlooks the weir of the mill stream. The well-planned apartment is complimented by a well-fitted kitchen, two residents parking spaces with the benefit of a lift and an entry phone system. Purchasers seeking an individual apartment in a semi-rural setting with a thatched pub and canal side walks within walking distance as well as being within easy reach of M4 motorway network and central Reading, will not be disappointed.
Sitting/Dining Room 5.38m (17'8) x 4.9m (16'1)
Kitchen 2.84m (9'4) x 2.46m (8'1)
Bedroom One 3.71m (12'2) x 3m (9'10)
Bedroom Two 2.62m (8'7) x 2.59m (8'6)
Burghfield Mill is approached via a gated driveway with well-kept grounds. The drive sweeps past the front of the elegant building and creates a real sense of arrival with the residents parking area is located to the south side of the building. Forming part of the communal grounds is an island that lies between the mill stream and the River Kennet with fishing rights for the private use of residents of Burghfield Mill.
Local Authority: West Berks Council
Council Tax Band: E
Remaining lease length: 130 years but have the option of extending as own a share of the freehold.
Current maintenance charge: £804
Ground rent: N/A
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68702216.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 85206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.