3 bedroom terraced house for saleFyfield Road, London
- Three bedrooms
- Bay fronted 1930's house
- Open plan kitchen/reception
- Front driveway
- South west facing rear garden
- Ideal for local schools
- Excellent local shops, pubs, eateries and amenities
- Overground train 17 mins. to Liverpool Street
- Great road links
*Guide price £600,000 - £625,000* A spacious and well presented three bedroom 1930's house set in the sought after Upper Walthamstow area, just moments from Wood Street station.
Comprising a double through bay fronted reception, open plan fitted kitchen, three generous bedrooms, family bathroom and a south-west facing rear garden stretching approximately 70 feet. The property benefits from a front driveway, engineered oak flooring and a wealth of natural light.
Wood Street's numerous pubs, eateries, shops, amenities and indoor vintage market are close to hand, whilst the gastropubs and independent shops of Walthamstow village are just further afield. Well serviced for excellent local primary and secondary schools, including the "outstanding" Ofsted rated St. Mary CofE primary. Transport links include nearby Wood Street Overground station, one stop away from Walthamstow Central (Victoria Line) and approximately 17 minutes direct to Liverpool Street. By road the A406, A12 and M11, are moments away, ideal for access to The City, Canary Wharf and Stansted Airport.
An ideal family house.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 31661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.