2 bedroom flat for saleBarnton Grove, Edinburgh
- Barnton is Very Centrally Located to Local Amenities
- French Doors to Dining Kitchen Making it a Great Entertaining Area
- Open outlooks to The Golf Course
- Allocated Parking & Security Entry
- 2 Double Bedrooms Master En-suite
- Modern Dining Kitchen
- Corner Sited Lounge/Diner
- Luxury Ground Floor Apartment
.EPC Band: C
This is a rarely available opportunity which should not be missed. This luxury ground floor apartment situated in Burgess View has come to the market and is in walk in condition. Neutrally decorated in all rooms, this particularly spacious apartment has Karndean flooring in the large central hallway, which gives access to all apartments.
The family bathroom comprises of a panelled bath, and the WC and wash hand basin are housed within an attractive vanity unit. The bathroom has been recently decorated and is finished off with Porcenalosa tiling. The two double bedrooms are overlooking to the side of the property, both of which are pleasantly decorated with fitted carpets, and the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, with a double enclosed shower cubicle WC and wash hand basin and attractively decorated to compliment the half wall Porsenalosa tiling.
The corner sited lounge overlooks The Royal Burgess Golf course and has a stunning open outlook onto trees and greenery. The Lounge could easily accommodate a table and chairs. The neutral decor is complemented with a coordinating fitted carpet and French doors which open up into a well designed and attractively designed modern fitted dining kitchen to provide a great entertainment area.
The Modern fitted dining kitchen overlooks the rear of the property. The kitchen comprises of an array of matching wall and base units in a wood finish. the focal point is the central island with a five burner gas hob and extractor. The other integrated appliances in this luxurious dining kitchen include a fridge and freezer, a microwave, a double oven and a dish washer. The neutral decor is cleverly lifted by the vibrant coloured splash back tiling, which follows into the offset utility room.
The Utility room has matching units to the dining kitchen a washer dryer, and tiled flooring.
Completing this centrally located apartment is an allocated parking space and security entry, Barnton is centrally located to all local amenities and transport links.
Agents are strongly advising internal viewing at your earliest convenience to fully appreciate the size style and presentation of this rarely available property.
Dining Kitchen: 3.77mx4.86m
Master Bedroom:4.12mx5.53m to include the en-suite
Contact Karen White tel or text:07393190028 for a copy of the home report
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 33322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.