2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRavenoak Way, Chigwell, IG7
- Modern two double bedroom property
- Quiet but convenient cul-de-sac
- Spacious lounge / dining room
- Fitted kitchen with ample space to eat
- Two well appointed double bedrooms
- Double glazed throughout
- Off-street parking
- Great location for the Central Line
- Potential to extend to loft and side (stpp)
- EPC tbc
This spacious modern two bedroom end of terrace house offers well presented accommodation, with the added benefit of potential to extend. Planning consent has been passed to extend into the loft, and there is plenty of space to the side of the house, which could be built into (stpp).
Ravenoak Way is a cul de sac of similar modern properties just a short walk from Manford Way's shops, and both Grange Hill and Hainault Stations conveniently close by, with its direct links to The City, Canary Wharf and the West End. For leisure pursuits, Hainault Forest Country Park, golf courses, tennis courts, cricket clubs and a Nuffield Gym are within easy reach.
The accommodation commences with a welcoming entrance hall, with ample space for boots, hats and coats, with stairs to the first floor. The lounge / dining room is a great size room with a southerly aspect, wooden flooring and door through to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of Shaker style units with contrasting work surfaces. There is ample room for a dining table, and the room has a great aspect with double doors opening onto the garden. Upstairs there are two well appointed double bedrooms and a fully tiled family bathroom with white suite. As mentioned, the owners have planning consent to add a loft conversion which would add a master bedroom and a second bathroom (planning reference 1713/17).
The attractive front garden is predominantly block paved, giving parking for one car, although this could easily be altered to allow a second. There is a pedestrian sideway giving access to the rear garden which as an area to the side of the house for storage, and then this opens onto a patio area behind the house, with lawn, shrub and tree borders.
Ground floor: Entrance hall; Lounge 15'10 x 13'7; Kitchen / Diner 13'6 x 10'0.
First floor: Bedroom One 13'7 x 9'2; Bedroom Two 10'8 x 10'5; Family Bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68708861.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FARRO_001195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr O'Neil, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.