2 bedroom flat for saleHackney Road, London, E2
- Seven Newly Refurbished Flats
- On The Cusp Of Shoreditch
- Walking Distance To The City
- Outside Space
- Close To Markets And Parks
- Desirable Bethnal Green Location
*Newly Refurbished Development* For those buyers seeking a home close to Shoreditch/City and one that's fresh and ready to move into, then these seven fantastic apartments provide an excellent opportunity. Located in fashionable Bethnal Green, this scheme is within quick walking distance of Broadway Market, Columbia Road Flower Market, Haggerston Park, London Fields, Victoria Park, Spitalfields, Redchurch Street and all the sights and sounds of creative Shoreditch. This two bedroom apartment has been renovated throughout, featuring a sleek kitchen and stylish bathroom. A great starter home.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHM170006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.