2 bedroom terraced house for saleStanhope Street, Dudley
Withdrawn from Market
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Recently Refurbished
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
- New Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen
- New Bathroom with White Suite
- Private Rear Garden
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Potential Rental Income £550PCM
Available with NO UPWARD CHAIN this traditional two bedroom mid terraced has recently been refurbished to a high standard with NEW KITCHEN and BATHROOM being installed. The well presented accommodation comprises Two Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom, Cellarette, outside WC and Two Double Bedrooms. The property benefits from Double Glazing and Central Heating as well as a Private Rear Garden. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciated this property.
RECEPTION ROOM 11' 10" x 11' 11" (3.61m x 3.64m) Front reception room having new flooring, double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace with gas fire, central heating radiator and door through to
LOBBY Having door to cellarette and opening through to
RECEPTION ROOM 11' 10" x 11' 10" (3.61m x 3.61m) Having new flooring, central heating radiator, opening to stairs to first floor and opening through to
KITCHEN 11' 10" max x 7' 9" (3.61m x 2.37m) Having a range of new upper and lower fitted kitchen units, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, double glazed windows, door to rear garden and opening through to rear hall with door to
BATHROOM 8' 6" max x 7' 10" (2.61m x 2.41m) Having brand new modern white WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over and glass bath screen, floor to ceiling tiling, central heating radiator, double glazed privacy window and cupboard housing the boiler and having plumbing for a washing machine.
LANDING First floor landing with doors off to
BEDROOM 11' 10" x 11' 11" (3.61m x 3.64m) Double bedroom to the front of property having original fireplace, double glazed window and central heating radiator.
BEDROOM 11' 10" x 11' 10" (3.61m x 3.61m) Double bedroom to the rear of the property having original fireplace, over stairs storage cupboard with loft access hatch, double glazed window and central heating radiator.
REAR GARDEN Private rear garden having paved patio area, decked seating area and area laid to lawn.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101694018909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Shop, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.