2 bedroom terraced house for saleTown Centre, Basingstoke, Hampshire
- A modern house conveniently positioned for Town & Station
- Two double bedrooms & modern bathroom
- Separate living room with doors to garden
- Neatly fitted kitchen & downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Gas fired heating & double glazed througout
- Ideal first purchase or investment opportunity
White & Russell are pleased to bring to the market this well presented modern terrace house which is conveniently located for both the Town Centre & Main Line Station. The property provides two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with the ground floor offering a reception hall, downstairs cloakroom/wc, fitted kitchen and separate living room with French doors leading to the private rear garden. Benefits include gas fired central heating & double glazing throughout as well having an allocated parking bay set directly behind. Please contact us for further details or to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68710634.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHR1000772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Russell, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.