3 bedroom terraced house for saleWhitemoss Avenue, Normoss, FY3 8QA
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Wooden Double Glazing
- Requiring Modernisation
- Garage / Priced for Quick Sale
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating F
- Description: ****PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE**** This is a three bedroom mid terraced house situated in a popular location ideal for local amenities, transport links, bus routes and schools. The property briefly comprises of a porch, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom with separate wc. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear with a detached garage to the rear. The property also benefits from wooden double glazing. This property requires modernisation and is offered with no chain delay.
Location: From our Blackpool office on Church Street turn left proceed through set of traffic lights on to Newton Drive continue to follow Newton Drive and turn right onto Normoss Road, continue onto Whitemoss Avenue.
Porch: Entrance porch.
Lounge: Approx 23'1 x 13'0 (7.04m x 3.96m) Wooden double glazed windows to front and rear, tiled fireplace with inset gas fire.
Kitchen: Approx 10'5 x 7'9 (3.17m x 2.36m) Two wooden double glazed windows to rear and side, range of wall and base units with complimentary worktops over, sit on stainless steel sink unit with double drainer, free standing cooker, plumbed for washing machine.
Bedroom One: Approx 11'9 x 10'2 (3.58m x 3.10m) Wooden double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two: Approx 10'7 x 10'4 (3.23m x 3.15m) Wooden double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three: Approx 8'4 x 7'2 (2.54m x 2.18m) Wooden double glazed window to front.
Bathroom: Approx 10'5 x 5'0 (3.17m x 1.52m) Wooden double glazed opaque window to rear, panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal sink.
Separate WC: Approx 6'0 x 2'7 (1.83m x 0.79m) Wooden double glazed opaque window to rear, low flush wc.
Exterior: Enclosed east facing garden to rear with borders and lawn, detached garage to rear.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68712095.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHI41. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.