3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOatlands Chase, Shinfield, Reading, RG2
- Three bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Sitting room with French doors to garden
- Well-fitted kitchen-breakfast room with appliances
- Family bathroom and WC
- Driveway parking for two vehicles and garage
- Cul-de sac setting; EPC rating: B
This delightful semi-detached home forms part of a small select gated development in the favoured village setting of Shinfield and is ideally positioned for access to local amenities as well as the M4 and Green Park. This well-presented home will appeal to purchasers seeking a modern home in a village address yet within convenient reach of Reading with the added benefit of driveway parking and a garage.
Sitting Room 4.8m (15'9) x 4.45m (14'7)
Kitchen 3.35m (11') x 2.64m (8'8)
Bedroom One 3.35m (11') x 2.84m (9'4)
Bedroom Two 3.12m (10'3) x 2.51m (8'3)
Bedroom Three 2.21m (7'3) x 2.21m (7'3)
A paved patio with pathway leading to a lawned garden with a further area of paved patio at the rear. There is side door to the garage and pedestrian gate access to the side of the property.
Driveway parking for two vehicles leading to a single garage with side door to garden.
Local Authority: Wokingham Borough Council
Council Tax Band: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68713637.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 84906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.